Highlighted
TLB
Spectator

My Apartment complex switched to bulk Spectrum Internet - now Spectrum App is limited

I originally had internet service through TWC, which changed to Spectrum after the merger.  Just this week my apartment complex has cancelled all individual internet plans and switched us to bulk internet.  Since this switch, my Spectrum app no longer recognizes that I am on my home network when I connect to the new WiFi.  I do have a Spectrum account for my DVR, and cable service is provided as part of my bulk package.  Apparently the IP that Spectrum uses to authenticate that I am home isn’t associated with my new Spectrum bulk internet.  Is there a way to fix this?

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: My Apartment complex switched to bulk Spectrum Internet - now Spectrum App is limited

@TLB

We can assist with getting this set up for you.  Please contact us directly through our Social Media Customer Care platforms.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

TLB
Spectator

Re: My Apartment complex switched to bulk Spectrum Internet - now Spectrum App is limited

Thank you James!  I sent the private message as directed and look forward to working with your team to solve this issue.

Community Manager

You are welcome!  We are always happy to assist in any way that we can.