DVR Manager Online

Why does "help" tell you that you have a DVR Manager, go thru all the steps, and when that doesn't work for you, you try on-line cchat to find out that it is not available, under maintenance?  Asked how long it has beenn "under maintenance" reply was 8 months!  "HELP" should tell you that it just isn't available!  What is so hard about that  I have wasted more time trying to follow your "help"  instructions that I am disgusted with myself for doing it and dissgusted that TWC caused me to do it.  FIX your worthless "help" program!

7 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: DVR Manager Online

Our apologies for the trouble you have had. The remote DVR manager should be available for you 

by logging into TWCTV.com or the TWCTV application. It is no longer available through My Account. 

From My Account you should be able to click the Manage Recordings button and be redirected to the 

TWCTV.com site. 

If you are unable to manage your DVR and your equipment is compatible we would be happy to 

look into this further for you. 

Please feel free to contact us directly @ TWC_ForumsHelp

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

I have tried two different browsers.  Finally got on twctv but I cannot find the DVR manager.  I have the device selected, but I cannot find any of the "manage" buttons.  It shouldn't be this hard!  I have had cable in other cities and have had no problem.  Also, my account does not have reference to the twctv.com page as you suggested.

I find the program I would like to record but there are no selections to record.  I seem to have a choice to watch now or later.  Later does not include recording.

Lead Moderator

On the My Account site you would want to click on My TV toward the top right side 

Once that loads you should see Manage DVR. Below that you should see a list of your scheduled recordings.

To the right side there should be two links. About Parental Controls> and Manage Recordings>

By clicking on Manage Recordings you should be directed to your TWCTV already logged in.

Here you van view your recordings, what is scheduled and the Series priority.

If you are looking to set up new recordings you will want to click on the Guide option at the top.

Once this loads you simply click on the title of the program you want to record.

It will bring up a page with information about the show and give you to the option to record and will provide you information abouty other episodes and other information about the show.

You can choose to record just the one episode or set up as a series. 

If you are not seeing these options please let me know. 

Expert

look at the my equipment in my services and make sure all are green, If not, repower both the DVR and modem, they may be out of sync

After loading My TV from My Account page, I do not get the selections you say should be there.  I tried going directly to twctv.com. I also do not have the selections to manage or record.  What now?

Thank you!  Both of my DVRs are showing green-connected.  I still see no sign of the DVR manager.  I did reset my dvr and modem.

Lead Moderator

If you do not have these options through My Account you may have equipment that is not 

compatible with Remote DVR manager or may be in an area where that feature is not yet 

available. We are working to roll this out in all markets but there are some that do not yet

have this. 

Have you been able to manage your DVR prior to now? 

If you will contact us directly we can certainly look into this further for you.

@  TWC_ForumsHelp

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums