Newcomer

Credit card returned payment issue

I switched banks and got a new credit card, and forgot to update MyAccount; that is totally on me. Regardless, I realized my error, and paid a day late, expecting something like a $15 late charge on my next bill.

Alas, this was not to be the case. I received a charge for the full amount of my previous bill (which I paid) and a $30 fee on top of this. This makes no sense. I paid it, of course, lest you stick me with further fees and charges. I would not even HAVE your internet, were it not the only option in my area aside from DSL.

Having worked in the financial services sector before, I know that MyAccount autopay sucks, but we didn't stick people this badly at the cellular provider for whom I worked. Seriously, this is completely disgusting. I hope that Ronald Reagan is spinning in his grave at what his ostensibly well-intentioned legislation regarding free market capitalism has wrought with your company.

1 REPLY
Lead Moderator

Re: Credit card returned payment issue

We are sorry for your disappointment. If you feel there has been an error in your billing we would be happy 

to review that with you.

Please feel free to contact us at any time. 

Email: TWCable.Help@twcable.com
Twitter: @TWC_Help
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/messages/twc

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums