Rookie

Can't pay bill due to multiple statements on my account

You need to fix your app or fix my account.  I have had a issue since December where I cannot pay through your app due it showing multiple statements on my account.  Though I only have internet.  The issue started after I transferred service to a new address, prior to my move the rep said there would be multiple statements but would fall off after a month.  Well 6 months later I still have the multiple statements, and due to the configuration of your app it refuses to accept my payments through it.  I have submitted at least 3 tickets on the issue, also spoke with countless reps, none of which seem to be able to resolve this issue.  If someone can please get this resolved it would be appreciated.  Thank you.

3 REPLIES
Proven Sharer

Re: Can't pay bill due to multiple statements on my account

@angrydroid wrote:

You need to fix your app or fix my account.  I have had a issue since December where I cannot pay through your app due it showing multiple statements on my account.  Though I only have internet.  The issue started after I transferred service to a new address, prior to my move the rep said there would be multiple statements but would fall off after a month.  Well 6 months later I still have the multiple statements, and due to the configuration of your app it refuses to accept my payments through it.  I have submitted at least 3 tickets on the issue, also spoke with countless reps, none of which seem to be able to resolve this issue.  If someone can please get this resolved it would be appreciated.  Thank you.

My old landlord included cable / internet with the lease, and paid the cable bill.  She rented multple properties, and told me that she couldn't pay the accounts on-line.  She was advised that they couldn't like multiple accounts to one userid at a time.  So, she had to write them checks every month and mail them.

Highlighted
Rookie

But that's not the case here, even the rep  I spoke to stated that there should be only 1 statement on my account, it's an issue on their end that they need to resolve.

Community Manager

@angrydroid

We would like to look into this for you.   For assistance, please send a PM to @Forums_Help.  

If you prefer, you can also contact  our Social Media Customer Care team:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum