Can't Pay My Bill

I am trying to pay my final bill after disconnecting my service.  I can't log in to my account; I just keep getting endlessly redirected back to the login screen with no error message.

3 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Can't Pay My Bill

sstillw wrote:

I am trying to pay my final bill after disconnecting my service.  I can't log in to my account; I just keep getting endlessly redirected back to the login screen with no error message.

Greetings,

Contact the Spectrum Forum Help Team at this forum via Private Message with your account information, and they can help you play your bill.

Satch

Lead Moderator

If you have disconnected your service you will no longer have the ability to access the 

website to pay your remaining balance.  

You can pay the bill through an agent on the phone or through the payment IVR.

If you prefer you can visit a store location or simply mail in the payment. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

I have this same issue, except my account is still active. I don't get an error message that my username or password are incorrect, and I'm on an endless redirect loop. I've tried deleting cookies, deleting browser history, I've used two separate web browsers (Chrome and IE) as well as Safari on my iPhone and it's an endless redirect loop bringing me back to the log-in screen.

I called support last week and they told me it was an error that would be fixed soon. I think they had no idea how to fix it and told me this just to get me off the phone. It's still an issue and I'm getting really frustrated as Spectrum is supposed to be a customer service friendly company, and I'll I'm trying to do is log in so I can pay them.

Spectrum, why are you making it difficult for me to pay you??