Lead Moderator

Re: Can't Pay Bill on Line

We encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

I want to pay my internet bill online instead of citibank to Bank of america and need your help to do so
Iftikher A Chowdhury
Lead Moderator

Good afternoon.

Are you having difficulty registering for an offline profile? If you can tell us about what problems you are having we can direct you where to go from there. 

Regards,
Julia R.

Newcomer

I've tried to pay my bill online now for two months.  I have a problem ticket that has been issued, but that was over a week ago and I still cannot set up a future payment.  

I know I can pay thru the phone, but I want the convenience of doing it online whenever I want it done and not have to go thru someone else to complete my transaction.  

Please  - someone needs to give this their attention and correct this issue for your customers.  

Observer

Same experience here, two months now, online bill pay isn't working for me to pay by check. I've been using this feature for a long time but it's more trouble for me than the benefits. I'll go back to getting a paper bill and paying by check.

Windows 7 64-bit

Firefox 64-bit current version

Internet Explorer 11 current version

Dell N5010 laptop

Newcomer

This is not a solution!  I have had the same problem two months in a row now, I was able to make a same day payment last month, but I am now receiving the same error code (This service has encountered an unknown error. Please try again later. Error code: NM:440160725).  Last month my call to support was not helpful at all, she claimed it was my bank blocking my payment, but I was able to make the online payment the next day (a same-day payment).  It is not very convenient to make same-day payments!  If there is a real solution, can you please just post it here?!

Highlighted

i have been trying to log in to my account for 2 weeks.  It loops me back to the login page EVERY time.  I have changed my password and all.  Used different browsers, even tried on my phone.  Nothing works.  My credentials are correct, and i was able to log into my account when i set it up Jan 9, but now i cannot log in.

Lead Moderator

We encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Regards,
Julia R.

Newcomer

That's where I am today.  Kept bringing me back to the login page.  Reset my password, thinking that might have been the issue, but again doesn't work.  I've tried it from both my desktop and my phone.  Very frustrating, tried talking to an agent in chat through the Spectrum.net website but of course can't speak to an actual agent unless I login.  I do not use Facebook or Twitter and shouldn't have to jump through hoops to give you my money.

Lead Moderator

@dhammer

If the account is a former/closed account you will not have access to the website.

If you have a new account you will need to re-register for that account.

If you still require assistance please feel free to contact us directly at 

Forums_Help

Please include

1. Your account number

2. Verification of the service address

3. Username

Regards,
Julia R.