Rookie

Can't Pay Bill on Line

I have been trying to pay my bill on line for 2 weeks and I continue to get the following error.  Can anyone help?

Alert

19 REPLIES
Helper

Re: Can't Pay Bill on Line

Spiz wrote:

I have been trying to pay my bill on line for 2 weeks and I continue to get the following error.  Can anyone help?

Alert

What web browser are you using? It is fully updated? Have you called customer service?

Rookie

Unfortunately yes to all your questions and have even tried to pay via different computers and tablets.  When I called Customer Service, it was about a joke... After over 30 minutes, the rep came back and said we have no idea what the error is or why it is appearing but if I want to pay bill, I could give her a credit card number and pay but there would be an extra $5 fee to process the transaction. You can imagine my response to that!

Community Manager

@Spiz

I apologize for the frustration.  Have you tried changing the password for your My Account?  This forces the system to update and resolves most  log in issues. 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Rookie

Thanks for the suggestion.  I changed my password and unfortunately is still get the same error.

Any other thoughts??

Alert

Community Manager

@Spiz

We encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Newcomer

I am also getting this same error the evening of 12/22/2017 and again shortly after midnight on 12/23/2017.  

I have two Time Warner accounts and I was able to pay the bill for the other account on 12/22/2017.  But 10 minutes later when I tried to pay my bill for my second account which is a separate log in and separate password, I just keep getting this error.   If Spectrum wants my payment, they need to get this resolved.....!

Highlighted
Not applicable

For what it's worth, I was encountering this same error - when trying to schedule a future payment.

After several frustrating, unsuccessful tries I attempted to make a same-day payment - which went through without issue.

Perhaps give that a shot?

Newcomer

Glad I came across your post - I've also been getting this error message for 2+ weeks, just did online chat with customer service and they were zero help. I tried your suggestion of same-day payment, and it went through. Kinda ridiculous that no one seems to be working on FIXING their website issues.

Not applicable

I've just started to receive this error message today.   Has there been any updates on what this error is and when/if it will be resolved?