Highlighted
Newcomer

UR3-SR35 Remote "Live"

Is there a way to use or program a button to go from paused or rewind directly to live?

There is no "live" button and pressing "exit" twice on this type of remote does not do it.

Everyone's Tags (1)
5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: UR3-SR35 Remote "Live"

@wrkeen

I apologize for any issue with your services.   I included a link to Program your Remote, that explains different features and may be helpful.  If you still need assistance, please let us know. 

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Newcomer

I don't really have a serious issue or anything you should apologize for. I just received this new remote and it works well except: on other remotes I have had a "live" button or could push "exit" twice to go from a paused state directly to live TV. This UR3-SR35 model doesn't have a "live" button.

I was wondering if there is some "trick" like  some other models that worked by pushing "exit" twice to do that.

Newcomer

James,

Thanks for the link, however, I could not find any way to use or program a button to go directly from a pause to "live" by pushing a single button except by fast forwarding.

Regards,

Bob

Everyone's Tags (1)

Good afternoon,

The remote that you have is incapable of forwarding direct to live TV. You have the option to swap out your remote at any local office, which is at of no cost to you. The following link will provide you with locations to where you can trade your remote for one with this option: http://bit.ly/2d5m7UD 

-Melissa O.

TWC Community Forum Moderator

Newcomer

Melissa,

Compared to almost anything else, this is only a very minor inconvenience. I'm otherwise quite happy with this remote, so I'll just hang onto it.

Thanks for the reply . . .

Bob