Observer

Photos app no longer working on touchscreen

Hi,

I have had IH for about 2 years now and have always used the photos app connected to my flickr account.  Now everytime the app is launched it shows the message "Internet content temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."  This started a few months ago (just discovered these forums), I try each day and it never works.  The other apps on the touchscreen that require internet access (weather, wotd, tune in) still work just fine, just not the photos app.  I have tried removing and re-adding the app several times and still no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Anthony

3 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Photos app no longer working on touchscreen

This is something your peers will not be able to assist you with. We encourage you to contact Intelligent Home support directly. They will be able to assist you with this issue. 

You can reach them by dialing 855.632.6060

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Rookie

This recently happened to me as well. Thought it was temporary. Thanks for posting..now I know it's not just me.

Observer

I finally got the time to call in about this.  I was told that Yahoo has blocked the login to Flickr from working which is why it no longer works.  The support person said they are working on a new photos app but did not have a timeframe as to when it would be available.