Highlighted
Rookie

Missing Photo and Radio apps

A week or so ago, my touchscreen started to delete apps. Specifically the photo app and Radio app. I also noticed the weather app is no longer there and only the Weather Channel app is available.

8 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: Missing Photo and Radio apps

Yep - the same stupidity (disappearing apps) happened on my device yesterday.  I didn't really use anything (non-security-related) other than the AccuWeather app, but I can see others missing the photo capability,  and / or the radio application.

I installed the Weather Channel app, and it sucks bigtime, compared to the AW offering.  AW had everything on one screen (current conditions, plus a 5-day forecast), and a tab for looking at the radar (it was one quick click away).  The WC app makes you click a tiny (as far as the screensize of the Intelligent Home device) icon, and then click again to choose current conditions / 5 day / radar...   and forcing people into an unneccesary clickfest !

-  MDA

Community Manager

For assistance with this issue, please contact Intelligent Home Support directly at 1-855-892-4444.   

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Rookie

So is somebody going to acctually help me re-install these apps? Or are they just going to tell me they no longer support them?

Observer

I've also noticed this. I used to use the Accuweather app as my screensaver. I tried to do this with the Weatherchannel app and it doesn't work the same way. Now I am stuck with a clock as the screen saver. Way to move backwards Spectrum!

Rookie

I was able to reinstall weather app from my intelligent home acct, but, its not the same and i really miss the radio and photos apps....seems they arent available, i will be calling them today....will let you know what I find out.

Rookie

my life 360 app is missing too, ugh!

Rookie

i called, they said once the apps update properly we sh ould have everything back!!

Newcomer

Our. System was updated yesterday and removed the extra weather screen and couple others we didn't use. We relied on the weather app screen. When I called Spectrum I was told they were no longer supporting the 3rd party application because they weren't receiving updates from them... so it was removed!! Bummer! No advance warning given that I know of. So I asked if that would be changing the price and of course he said no. We werent being charged for it.

So much for progress!