Rookie

Camera extremely unreliable!!!!

I realize this is a peer to peer forum. Time Warner had no other place for feedback so I'm giving it here...

If someone from TW "Intelligent" Home ever reads this or actually cares enough to act on it - I'd be surprised... I just need to get this out of my system to keep my own sanity considering I am paying every month for a service that intermittently beaks down (not good for feeling "secure")... I am currently viewing my, "communication failure" error on my TW App.

Dear TW management - You should be ashamed of yourselves. If others were as irresponsible and incompetant as you are - they would be fired or out of business. You provide terrible service, extremely unreliable equipment and nothing but headaches to me and my family this Christmas season. My only satisfaction with your company is knowing that your own complacent numbskullery will eventually catch up to you. I'm sure you are wondering why I continue to keep your service... Your internet and cable service is good - it's reliable and of high quality - I like it. Your "intelligent home" security service however, is a joke - it's equipment and personnel (who are probably good techs who must deal with terrible outdated and glitchy equipment) are the absolute worst. After numerous calls and tech visits you have proven to be 100% incapable of resolving the same issue - time and again. Your entire tech staff cannot fix a single security camera connectivity problem. I give up - you win... Merry Christmas and enjoy my money.
4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Camera extremely unreliable!!!!

Is that camera wired or wireless?

Spectrum Employee

Hello!

We are sorry to hear you are having problems with your camera.  If you would like direct support for this issue, please contact our social media team directly so that we can get this issue escalated to our Intelligent Home contacts to be looked into: 

We can be contacted in a number of ways:

Twitter: @TWC_Help
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/messages/twc
Email: twcable.help@twcable.com

If you do contact us, please include a link to your original post:

http://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Product-Usage/Camera-extremely-unreliable/m-p/89561#M80

Rookie

TWC Paul B.

God bless you for trying to resolve my issue. The definition of insanity is repeating the same action while expecting a different outcome each time. I have given up trying to resolve this issue. The local TWC team has already done everything in their power locally including multiple visits, replacing the entire system and escalating to supervisors who have also visited my house. I don't have any more time to deal with this issue. It has already consumed WAY too much time and given me too much stress. You may very well be a good person with good intentions... But the company you work for had made it clear to me and all other "intelligent home" customers that they really couldn't care less about the quality of service they provide.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Expert

Is the camera wired or wireless?

This is peer to peer support