Rookie

great service

[ Edited ]

I'll bet it's not often that someone goes on your forum to say something nice. Our TV has been acting up lately. You know, static lines and stuff. We assumed it was something going on with the service because some apps showed very low bars. We called Time Warner and were told the technician would be there between 12 and 2. He showed up at 1.:00. After hearing our problems and looking at the set he went right to work. He began outside and replaced a few connectors. He came in and the picture had improved. He went into our basement to check our inside connections. He found several things that previous workers had done wrong. Each time there was a modest improvement. He came to our den, where the problem was worst and checked our connections. He changed several connectors and was puzzled about some interference ont the set. He asked if we still had the old set. We did so he hooked it up. The picture was perfect!.

His name is Edward and his dilligence, courtesy, and technical ability was incredible. Please take the time to give Ed a commendations for a job well done.

The service was on 2/27 at (edited)  Our TV, phone, and computer are working better than ever.

Thanks Ed

3 REPLIES

Re: great service

Glad to see that you had a positive experience. I made sure to bring this to the attention of Edward and his supervisor.

<insert favorite quote here...>

Check out the FAQs for a quick answer to your questions. http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/all-faqs.html
Boz
Sharer

Congrats on getting your service fixed!

I'm just curious about the appointment time being between 12-2.  All of the recent TWC commercials in my area advertise 1 hour appointment windows.  Is it different in your area?

Spectrum Employee

[ Edited ]

Boz wrote:

Congrats on getting your service fixed!

I'm just curious about the appointment time being between 12-2.  All of the recent TWC commercials in my area advertise 1 hour appointment windows.  Is it different in your area?

My bet is the customer lives in a  more rural market or low population area. Most locations have 1 hour windows but in a select few area's where the demand for techs is very low they still do 2 hour arrival time frames. 

Please be aware although I am a Spectrum/TWC Employee, My posts are my own perspectives and understandings. Not Official Statements of my employer.