Rookie

TWC Commercials out of hand

Have seen the same TWC commercials repeated over a dozen times in the last hour.  TWC commercials are driving my family mad with mindless repetition.  This is unacceptable for a service which we already subscribe.  Please consider an alternative use of this airtime.  ANYTHING OTHER than the 'favorite child' ad over and over and over again

Thank you for your consideration of the request, best
3 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: TWC Commercials out of hand

Thank you for taking the time to come register and provide us with your feedback 

about the advertisements. 

Hope to see you around the forums!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Expert

The aforementioned commercials that mention $ amounts less than what you currently pay are a ploy to get you to switch to spectrum plans.... They are deliberately inserted into local program access spots and only on the TWC system , not on the actual broadcast feeds (yes I've watched both simultaneously to confirm as well as Dish and DirecTV)

Rookie

Thank you for the reply.  It doesn't make this over-promotion any more acceptable.  If every time you opened a carton of milk, it screamed "GOT MILK?  GOT MILK?"  I would switch dairies.  It's just overkill and I think we've all let it slide with TWC.  We already pay for this service.  Best