Newcomer

News feed on TWC

I have been told that I will no longer be able to see the news/current events that used to appear on my Time Warner Central page.  Now all I can see is the movies/tv shows/ppv available.  This is a real  disappointment if this is how Spectrum is going to run things!

9 REPLIES
Helper

Re: News feed on TWC

shellbell54 wrote:

I have been told that I will no longer be able to see the news/current events that used to appear on my Time Warner Central page.  Now all I can see is the movies/tv shows/ppv available.  This is a real  disappointment if this is how Spectrum is going to run things!

Please add a news feed back to the page Spectrum.

Satch

I apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate your feedback and will forwarded up.

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Spectrum Employee

[ Edited ]

there is a news feed available for TWC/spectrum  customers

www.timewarnercable.com/news

or 

https://newsroom.charter.com/

and www.twcnews.com  <--this one is most inclusive by area

hope this helps

Michael
Time Warner Cable/Charter/Spectrum
New England Division
Please be aware although I am a Spectrum/TWC Employee, My posts are my own perspectives and understandings. Not Official Statements of my employer.
Newcomer

Stock feed on TWC

We lost our stock reporting feeds during the Spectrum conversion. Is that something we will get back in the future?

Spectrum Employee

twcnews website

www.twcnews.com

once you select a region(such as buffalo) if you unselect it in the dropdown it doesnt save this preferance and returns you to the previously selected option...

I am from maine, and use this for news from the NE area primarily....so i would like the ability to switch  from buffalo to another location.

thank you 

Michael
Time Warner Cable/Charter/Spectrum
New England Division
Please be aware although I am a Spectrum/TWC Employee, My posts are my own perspectives and understandings. Not Official Statements of my employer.

Re: Stock feed on TWC

I apologize for any issues. Were these on any particular channel? If so what channel was it and what is your zip code? 

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Boz
Sharer

Re: twcnews website

Why is there nothing for Ohio TWC/Spectrum customers at www.twcnews.com ?  Thanks.

Rookie

the links you propose direct you to CHARTER news and TWC news not national  news or Milwaukee area  news.  and the third link does not provide a WISCONSIN location choice. 

Rookie

I agree, give us back our link for the news on the twcc.com/  home page. 

Also, since it seems more services cost more; do fewer services cost less?  Take away my news feed... am I getting a refund?