Participant

Re: New Guide- Feedback Suggestions and Help

The one new thing I like is being able to rebooot the system rather than having to call OTWC.
Participant

Don't know if this has to do with the new version, but I'm getting a lot of Not available right now when I click on a show being recorded, or words to that effect.
Participant

Re: Improvement to new Guide Dec 2016

I like it.

I don't like the new guide at all. I relied on the the use of the "A" button to find shows by category and I liked the preview information. We use the television less because it's more difficult to find channels that we use to use all the time. 

Spectator

SET REMINDER function on enhanced DVR still missing!

Please add back the ability to set program reminders from the program guide on our enhanced DVR. Our regular set top boxes still have it and we use it everyday.  For a long time, when looking through the grid on our DVR you could just hit select and then choose "set reminder" -  but our DVR has lost this function after an update ( now only provides a "record" option).  Really hope to see it back soon! Thank you.

Trusted Helper

Re: SET REMINDER function on enhanced DVR still missing!

TV-Guy wrote:

Please add back the ability to set program reminders from the program guide on our enhanced DVR. Our regular set top boxes still have it and we use it everyday.  For a long time, when looking through the grid on our DVR you could just hit select and then choose "set reminder" -  but our DVR has lost this function after an update ( now only provides a "record" option).  Really hope to see it back soon! Thank you.

Hi,

I understand that Set Reminder is still in the Settings Menu, but with this latest update, it is missing from the Time Grid options and needs to be added back to that area in the next ODN release for the Navigator Guide.

Satch

Participant

Re: SET REMINDER function on enhanced DVR still missing!

[ Edited ]

Suggest you add the feature here of being able to include attachments so that I can post a picture of my concern.

It's been a month now and I'm still having to scroll down so as to select the oldest recorded show. The old way required fewer steps.

The list of my recorded shows is too busy, too confusing. It was so perfect.

What's happening about the Non available notices.? Even a month later, when I'm trying to view a show that is presently being recorded I can't watch it due to "not available" message.

Hi Richard, Is there a way for us to post images here?

Ditto: " In fact (and this was a complaint with the previous software also), it should show the oldest recorded show first, not last. " Or, an option to have them listed in the order one prefers.

Re: "We do take all of our customers feedback from the posts here and provide them
to our developers." That's nice to hear. However, I'm seeing lots of complaints and suggestions and few differences as of 3/20/17. Are you guys still reading these posts?

Ditto: " I'm at a loss as to how anyone tested this out and found it to be an improvement. " It appears that the software guy is not a regular daily user. I'm wondering if these "improvements" were requested, if so, by how many users?

Add me to the list of those who would prefer to have an option about the newely displayed menu at start. Default: Yes, No.

Ditto: "The channel numbers are now missing from the recorded and scheduled items in the DVR section." The show that scrolls to the top of the recorded shows list for viewing does not have the number. The others below it read 82, 83, 84, 85, etc. but I'm not sure if the show that I scrolled to the top of the recorded list is the olderst.

I'd prefer to have a permanent opt out button rather than have to wait or press something each time.

Ditto: "On the DVR side, when selecting a show to see the episodes that are recorded, the episode list is awkward. Especially when only two episodes exist...as you scroll between the two, no scrollbar exists, and you can only see one at a time...the other scrolls off the screen. Also, having the extended info below the selected episode is confusing as it intrudes into the list of episodes."

Newcomer

I would like to chime in on these comments...

I just migrated from TWC to Spectrum.  I was amazed that the features I use often are no longer

available.

On my TWC I could search to see what movies are coming on by the hour and what channels

those movies were on.   Now I would have to search to entire guide to find this information.

Also, on TWC the guide allowed you to click it twice and get a hour by hour vertical listing of

a channels programs.  It it very cumberson to scroll to the right horizonally .

I wish we could get these two features back.

N/A

New recorded tv management format is awful!

The new format to manage recorded programs is useless! The old one was tolerable, other services are much better! For the rates you charge it really needs to be fixed. Where I come from there are many options for tv service, they will come here, you might consider your profits in the future by charging more reasonable rates and give better customer experience today. You are the worst provider I've ever dealt with by a wide margin.
Rookie

Re: New recorded tv management format is awful!

I agree , was having no problems wth old version now constantly getting not available or recording wrong show . When it does record a show it can not access the show on dvr for 3-4 minutes while searching for show . Another non improvement can't wait to see the rate increase for this one .