Rookie

MASN Channel

Will TWC ever have MASN as a channel? There are a lot of people in VA, NC,and SC that would love to watch the Nationals or Orioles, but we cant because of the fued between yall. What about that customer and what they want? Every other cable/satellite system has MASN except TWC. Doesn't that seem kinda odd? Since it is all about the customer, how about give us a option of whether we want it or not?

12 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: MASN Channel

Thank you for taking the time to come register for the forums and for providing us with 

your feedback on this channel. 

We also encourage you to enter your feedback/channel request here: Request a Channel

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Rookie

Unfortunately, it seems like things like this won't change until there's money motivation.

Unless we can builda list of poeple and collectively threaten to go to direcTV or some other provider, TWC won't 

change. 

N/A

[ Edited ]

Looks like I will have to go back to DishTV?

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

I can't tell you how infuriating this whole ***  contest is.  It extends to the Orioles and Nationals not appearing on the MLB "Regional" coverage.  Instead we get the Mets, Yankees, Tigers, Brewers, etc.

This childish posture is just vindictive.  It is the sort of behavior that makes me want to do something that doesn't make a lot of sense to me, to just watch a baseball game.

You have a monopoly and that carries responsibility.

Maybe Comcast will be more receptive.

Newcomer

They will never add this channel.  It's the reason I switched to Directv 3 years ago.  Best decision I ever made, not only do I get to watch the Orioles, but picture quality is a lot better on Directv.  

Newcomer

I'm wondering since Charter already has a deal with MASN for Orioles games will Spectrum then be showing Orioles games?  I am a subscriber in Fayetteville.

Rookie

I suspect that MASN will still be absent for TWC customers even after the integration to Charter Spectrum.  Baseball contracts are regional, so even though Charter has MASN on their line-up for their existing NC areas (mainly eastern NC)-- they don't seem inclined to do anything about we here in central NC being screwed by TWC, MASN, and MLB all these years.

Rookie

Sports Package

Welcome to your new name.  Hopefully there now will be a new make sense approach to

your sports programming. By that I mean it is time to include MASN in the channel

lineup.  Taking a geographical, and regional examination of the package will show

coverage of the eastern time zone from Maine, ( NESN New England Sports Network),

New York ( YES Network), Carolinas, Georgia,  Florida,  (SEC) to east of the Misssissippi,

(BTN Big Ten Network). The only missing area is MD, DC, VA. Why include a region

not even in the eastern time zone, (PAC 12), while ommiting one that when added,

will provide complete coverage of the the U.S., east of the Mississippi River ???

I would also like to point out that Spectrum is the only local cable provider that does NOT

include MASN in their sports package. Now would be a good time to correct this glaring

ommision.

Rookie

I strongly agree with you. It makes good programming sense to include MASN. Every other

region from Maine to Florida is covered, except MD, DC, VA. Why include a region not even in the same time zone (PAC12), while ommiting one that would provide complete covarage of the U.S., east of the Mississippi and the entire eastern time zone ????