Access to ABC shows

There is limited access to shows (based on date) from ABC on demand of a current season. I thought I might be able to watch them online/or on ABC app, however TWC does "not have an agreement" with ABC so there is no way to log-in to watch these other episodes.

Please set up an agreement with ABC as other cable providers have done!!
5 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Access to ABC shows

Meaghan wrote:
 TWC does "not have an agreement" with ABC so there is no way to log-in to watch these other episodes.

See if Spectrum or Charter has agreements...

Beware of changing to TWC Spectrum...

Customers that have are very unhappy.

Rookie

Experiencing same problem here. ABC says purely on time warner/charter/spectrum end. I tried my userid/password combo under the charter/spectrum provider link no nada.... it doesn't know me!!!

Thank you for the feedback, @Meaghan.  We will certainly continue to discuss opportunities to make that available to our subscribers but we do not have any information on if or when that access would be made available.

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here
Rookie

I think it is amazing. I know that Time Warner did not have a contract with ABC to allow the verify to watch on ABC but I figured that Spectrum did seeing that Charter Spectrum does have access. I became a Spectrun customer after the Time Warner merger therefore my account does not fall under the lagacy Time Warner, completly different company or I thought, silly me I guess.

I hope Spectrum gets it together real fast

N/A

Very frustrating.  Apparently MANY other cable companies do partner with abc.com to provide access through their app.  Since Spectrum/TWC does not update its On Demand offerings quickly and/or the service is frequently "not available" your offering is sub-par...especially considering the exorbitant monthly cost!