Rookie
fyreline

What happened to TBS?

I am currently unable to view TBS programming, either on channel 17 or 107. Right now it is completely black. On the rare occasions anything at all shows up, it is pixillated and "stutters" so badly that it is unwatchable. Every other channel is fine, just TBS. Is there a problem with the feed from TBS?

Rookie
fyreline

Re: What happened to TBS?

I have tried rebooting numerous times with no change. As I said, every other channel is fine - just no TBS. Any help out there?
TWC Employee
TWC-KevinT

Hello. If you are still experiencing this service impairment, please email our Customer Care team at [TWCable.Help@twcable.com] for further assistance.

Kevin T.
Time Warner Cable
Customer Care Advocate - Corporate Office of the President
Rookie
SPike1313

Thank you for this question/answer. I'm having the same trouble in Northern NY. Quality might not be ideal at other times, but complete outage (only for TBS) seems to happen most often when special events are on (baseball playoffs last fall, NCAA playoffs this spring...). 

Newcomer
nspbrian

I have similar problem, but with ESPN2 HD only.  It rarely has a picture or sound, but the non HD works.  The problem with non HD is the picture is half the size and is poor quality.  Rebooting never works.  I'm familar with that process, as I have to reboot several times a week.