Highlighted
Newcomer

Free movies on demand

[ Edited ]

I am about done with spectrum, I go to entertainment on demand and select a free movie, for one you can't fast forward through them, which is fine because the commercials are short anyways, but if I pause the movie for more than five seconds and it starts me back at the beginning again!!! What is the point of having the option to watch the damned movie if I can't watch it!? About done with spectrum!!

1 REPLY
Trusted Helper

Re: Free movies on demand

[ Edited ]

Twilitestarr wrote:
I am about done with spectrum, I go to entertainment on demand and select a free movie, for one you can't fast forward through them, which is fine because the commercials are short anyways, but if I pause the movie for more than five seconds and it starts me back at the beginning again!!! What is the point of having the option to watch the damned movie if I can't watch it!? About done with spectrum!!

Hello,

You might have a signal or line issue,  All On Demand Content has the ability to be resumed from where you paused for 24 hours from the time of ordering the movie.  When you go to On Demand to resume your movie, you should see an "In Progress" indicator, with the ability to Resume or Restart.  If you are still having this issue after 24 hours, please contact Spectrum.  The fastest way is through Twitter.  Register or log in to Twitter.  You will need to follow the @Ask Spectrum Twitter account.

After following that account, you will need to send a Direct Message (DM) a private message with some account information and say that you can not resume On Demand movie content, and that movies are starting over automatically after being paused for more than five minutes.  Lets give this 24 hours to see if it resolves on its own before Tweeting the Help team.

Satch