DVR menu missing

[ Edited ]
When hitting the MENU button on remote a Quick Menu appears. This menu used to have a DVR icon which took you to the DVR control menu where you could view and edit all upcoming recordings, edit your master list of shows to record and minor dvr settings. This menu is now gone. Why was it removed? How can I get to it now? I used this all the time, especially when figuring out and solving recording conflicts. The only other menu icon I ever used was the main menu, the rest of the quick links are useless junk. Why was the most useful menu, the DVR MENU, removed and how do I get it back! ? How do I manage my recordings to avoid canceled recordings and clipping? Put the menu back! !!
5 REPLIES
Expert

Re: DVR menu missing

what make and model DVR? people here need more info to compare with theirs!

Spectrum Employee

What about the LIST button on your remote? There should be more than one way to pull up that DVR screen.
TWC_QN

I'm having the same issue. I can still see what's already recorded with the List button, but can't get to the Future Recordings menu or Series Recordings menus. Critical issue
N/A

I'm having the same issue. The DVR icon was there a few weeks ago. Went to access it today and it's gone. TWC chat support is befuddled.

N/A

Power-cycling the DVR fixed it on my end.