Highlighted
Newcomer

4K is here! Content providers are Netflix and Amazon Prime with your 4K TV and new ROKU box.

Even mainstream Consumer Reports has been insisting now is the time to buy a 4K UHD TV--it's all that's being advertised.  Of course, TW does not support 4K.  However, suppose you have a 4K TV set plus the 2 primary content providers of 4 K--Netflix and Amazon Prime--plus one of the several new ROKU streaming boxes that receive 4K--does my TWC bundle STILL prevent me--even with all these  conditions met--from receive 4K?

2 REPLIES
Expert

Re: 4K is here! Content providers are Netflix and Amazon Prime with your 4K TV and new ROKU box.

As long as you have a clean 10 megs of downstream bandwidth per set you're ok.

And as for "4K content", it's a sham, You'll get a better picture on an outside antenna for live sports and news.

Helper

Re: 4K is here! Content providers are Netflix and Amazon Prime with your 4K TV and new ROKU box.

You will receive Netflix, Amazon, and any other 4K content provider if your internet connection is good enough, but TWC does not deliver it's content in 4K. I'm not aware of any cable provider delivering in 4K. Dish and Directv have one or two 4K channels and there are 4K blu-ray disks available, but that's about it for now.