Newcomer

Phone2go not working with iOS 9.0

I am unable to use phone 2go app with iOS 9.0 . I recently upgraded to iPhone 6S and unable to use the Phone2go app on it. I am able to launch the app but as soon as i enter my credentials and log in the application crashes. Does anyone been able to successfully use it on iOS 9.0.1?
11 REPLIES

Re: Phone2go not working with iOS 9.0

Hello, we are not aware of any issues with the Phone 2 Go app and iOS 9. Have you tried removing/ re-installing the app and testing? If so and the issue persists, please forward additional information to our Social Media team at twcable.help@twcable.com as they can investigate further.

Thanks for posting!

Newcomer

Hi 

I upgraded to the iOS 9.02 version and every time I try and login it says invalid credentials. I have tried reinstalling the app, Restarting my phone and changing password too. Still the same. Any suggestions?

deepak 

Re: Phone2go not working with iOS 9.1

even i have the same issue .. iphone 6s with ios 9.1 version.. when i try calling any number i disconnects... worst app 

Newcomer

I am also facing the same issue with this app after I upgraded to iPhone 6S. When I am disabling the contact access options is settings its working. But as soon as I am turning the option on its crashes.

Newcomer

I am having the same problem and I have reported it 3 times already, nobody seems to care about it or pay attention to solve the bug going on with the app. All other apps work great on my phone, it is just this one it wont work, it crashes when opening.

Thanks for considering the issue and work to solve it.

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

Has this ever been fixed? I can't access either. Lots of crashing. Flashbacks to Windows.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your questions.  For my iPhone, when I upgraded to the 6, I needed to delete the device in the My Account settings. To do this, go to My Account, select the My Phone tab, this will take you to Voice Zone, Select the Manage My Settings button, and in the first box labeled Apps, select the Manage Devices button.  You will see any devices you added.  Select "X" to delete the device, then Yes, to delete.  Then delete the app from the iPhone, restart the iPhone and reinstall the app.  This should resolve the issue of the app crashing.  

If you are still looking for assistance please feel free to contact TWC directly. We can be reached a number of ways.

Email: TWCable.Help@twcable.com
Twitter: @TWC_Help
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/messages/twc
Live chat: http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/contact-us.html#
by phone 1-888-TWC-ABLE
Live chat via My TWC® App
or even request a callback via the My TWC® App

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

James M.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Rookie

None of these worked for me. Had three hour session with livechat not results.

This happened when TWC ported my old number to the temperoray number then all my phone2go app (on iPhone and on iPad) stopped working.

When I login it says this device is deactivated, please login to activate it.

I was not able to login in the first place how do I login to activate it.

Did un-install, power off, re-install. you name it. nothing works so far. It is really anoying that if the app take a login, it should allow the device to work. It is really a bad app and wasting everbody time. Can't you develop a better app.

It is a shame that these wanderful features can not be used simply by a be app. Or is there something so simply that we all missed it.

I will call later to a live person but I am sure it can not be solved if the app is the issue.

Newcomer

Can't make calls or send txt on P2G iphone app.

Every time I try to make a call or send a text I'm getting either "You are not online.  Press OK to connect online"  OR  "SIP registration in progress, please try again later."  The app was working fine one day and stopped the next day.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled it, removed my number & re-added it; deactivated and reactived my phone.  Nothing as fixed the issue.   PLEASE help!  I'm out of the country and need the app to stay in contact with my sons whom I've not been able to talk to in 3 days now!