Newcomer

Re: Phone2Go - This device has been deactivated. Please login to activate it again.

My phone2go app was working fine, until TWC managed to get my vonage phone number ported over. Then it stopped working. When I went to the store, after 2 unsuccessful calls to 1-800 ... number, they told me to deactivate my profile and create another profile. So I did, now it is a complete mess because my cell phone recognizes the old profile, which does not exist in TWC database. 

Today I went into my new profile and changed my login and email to my old profile, but I am still getting this error message: This device has been deactivated. Please login to activate it again.

Please advise.

Newcomer

Re: Phone2Go - This device has been deactivated. Please login to activate it again.

I've the same problem and can't see any registered devices under my account and manage my devices button.
Newcomer

I have same issue ported number from vonage to TWC and I can not user app on my phone.

it is been 3 days and no solution. 800 support says I will receive phone call in 48 hours. seriously TWC support sucks.

Newcomer

Hey did your issue got resolved. I am having same issue
Newcomer

i tried these steps. and still see the same issue.

once i login - i got a messgae that "phone2go would like to access your contacts" i clicked on and then got a message - "this phone is deactivated please login to activate it again" message and I was logged out.

Lead Moderator

@crglst  If will please navigate to  Voice Zone  click on settings and then Apps on the 

left side. You will see it say Displaying Devices for (Area code)(Phone number)

Below you should see your phone registered.   Please click on Delete Device.

phone2go.JPG

Once that has been done, please reopen the app on your phone and when it 

prompts you to log back in to activate please do that. You will have to reset your

options for how calls are received as well as texts from that device. 

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

Hello,

I have the same issue after my number is ported back to time Warner from other service provider.Initially with temporary number it was working fine.

I followed the same going my phone settings and deleted the devices and now I don't see any devices in my list.uninstalled the app ,rebooted the phone and re installed the app and tried again .but still having the same. Please let me know if any solution to resolve this.

Good afternoon skhaseena88,

Please contact us directly via the following private LINK so that we may look into this issue for you. Please include your account number and the name of the account holder as well as the phone number that you ported in from your prior company. We will be happy to assist pending receipt of your message.

-Melissa O.

Spectrum Community Forum Moderator

Rookie

My device is not showing. I can't log into phone to go app to activate my phone again. I have talked to sooooo May customer service techs and nobody knows how to fix it.....i can log in on a different device but it's the kids tablet I need my phone to be able to log in, I have reset my phone completely, uninstalled the app and reinstalled the app several times. I rebooted my modem, turned my phone off and back on. I created a second user thinking I could trick the app and it said I had to deactivate the other user ect.....can't a tech reset the app on my account or just reset my twc id and I could start over?? There's got to be some solution!!!
Lead Moderator

@Jessica4  when you login you do not see anything listed under devices?

If you will please contact us directly at the link listed in the previous post

we can have this looked into. 

Please do include your account number, your username and verification 

of the phone number. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums