Observer

Re: 3-13-17. Dayton Oh Phone2Go can't Sign In

I have submitted request to Forum Help 

Observer

Re: Raleigh NC - Phone2Go App not logging in again - Operation has failed

Worked with a tech person who rebooted the modem twice since we are in Tampa and not in Louisville KY where the modem is and the app was deleted an reinstalled but still getting "operation has failed".  Still waiting for a solution.

Re: Phone 2 go app not working

Is spectrum going to get this app working ???   I have a trouble report in and still no results.  The tech support person that was helping me was getting the same error message when he tried to log into his phone2go app.   Error message:  The operation has failed, please try again later.

How much later do I need to try and how many times ?  Phone 2 go is the ONLY reason I keep my landline with Timewarner. 

Newcomer

Phone 2 go App

Since Spectrum has taken over and done some changes to the apps nothing works right anymore ! Customer service is absolutely worse than ever before regarding anything to do with apps . You can spend hours with a rep and get nothing resolved . After more than 20 yrs with cable service I can finally say it just completely sucks now !!
Newcomer

Re: Phone 2 Go App Stopped working

If your aware why did I just spent 40 min with rep who kept telling me it was iPad / iPhone issue and or I did not know how to log in !!! What a joke ! Spectrum customer service sucks worse than ever
Rookie

Re: Phone 2 go App

i would have to agree. i have had the same experience with them and the only thing i was told they would put in a ticket. but that never solves the problem.
Observer

Re: Raleigh NC - Phone2Go App not logging in again - Operation has failed

[ Edited ]

Still in Tampa away from my phone modem in Louisville.  Still not being able to use phone2go.  Still live chatting but getting nowhere.  

Lead Moderator

Re: Phone 2 Go App Stopped working

@spaniel53   This thread is quite old. If you are experiencing trouble that does not seem to match other issues posted that are current, we would suggest starting your own thread.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Observer

Re: Phone 2 go app not working

[ Edited ]

Phone2go has not been working for several days.  I am away from my home  for the winter and it worked for January and February but has stopped working for several days.  I called my home and left a voicemail which I retrieved using My TWC app so the home phone is working.  I had to use someone else's phone  to do this.  I need to have phone 2go up and running.  Email me at (edited)

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Phone 2 go app stopped working

@SuganK

I apologize the app is not working correctly.  Please try deleting and reinstalling the app and restarting the phone modem.  Other Phone2Go users with the same issue have found these steps resolve the error message.  

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator