Newcomer

Re: Phone 2 Go App Stopped working

I am also getting same error from past coupls of daya
Lead Moderator

Re: Operation has failed

@Dld313  I am very sorry, we do not have an estimated time that this issue will be 

resolved. We understand how much our customers depend on this and will have

things resolved as quickly as possible. 

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Newcomer

TWC Phone2Go App Authentication error

Hi,

I have been trying to login on TWC Phone2Go App for last 2-3 days. I am getting trouble saying operation filed.

How can a paid service (10$/month) be down for more than 2-3 days? This is in insane. I use the phone completely through the app and I am not able to use the phone service for last 2-3 days even after paying my monthly fees.

~ AtulG

Newcomer

how long does it take to fix, it been days since it is broke, app itself was low quality and now that is also broken, i am seriously thinking did i made mistake throwing out my Old connection.

I am having serios problem with TV as well, if you want to chagne the channel, takes close to min to change, some time it won't change.seriously something wrong with Time warner now, since few months.

Newcomer

When businesses depend on this "we're working on it" isn't really an acceptable answer. What's the eta for when the problem will be resolved???

Is there any progress on this issue? I've missed several calls and can't answer calls from my employer. This is very frustrating. Is there any ETA

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

I just called TWC they informed me the APP is not working for past 3-4 days. It has some software issues which they are trying to fix for past 3-4 days.

Over all, TWC Phone 2 go app is very poor compared to other VOIP like Vonage.

Newcomer

How long does it take to fix this? 4 days now.....  

Newcomer

Mine is working now
Spectator

Mine is working now as well.