Participant

IPHONE and MY SPECTRUM APP PROBLEMS!!!!!

Someone needs to fix this problem already.  Its been over a month and I still can't log into the My Spectrum APP!  Everything was working good when it was My TWC APP...............SMH........Running app on my Iphone X and this is the message I get everytime:

IMG_1197.PNG

3 REPLIES
Proven Sharer

Re: IPHONE and MY SPECTRUM APP PROBLEMS!!!!!

The Spectrum APP for viewing video programming only works when you are on your home LAN.  It will NOT work when you are outside your home.

"TV Anywhere*" means anywhere in your home on your home LAN...  Not LTE 4G..

You need to:

1.  Be a Spectrum video subscriber.

2.  Be a Spectrum internet subscriber.

3.  Be connected to the modem / router that is associated with the account.

You can't even have internet in two homes, video in one, and use the APP in the "other" home that only has internet.

Helper

My TWC and My Spectrum apps are for account management while the Spectrum TV app is what @dstoffa is referring to. 

As far as I know, the My Spectrum app is not currently used for customers in former TWC areas. You should be using the My TWC app.

Highlighted
Participant

Hi @reds91185,

Thanks a lot for all the help.  I did have the my twc app.  Everthing was fine until one day when I tried opening the my twc app a pop up said to download the new my spectrum app.  The my twc app wouldnt let me log in because the pop up keeps coming up saying to download the my spectrum app.......So I downloaded the my spectrum app and I kept getting the error in the pictue.  Since then they must have fixed something because now I can log into the My TWC account without the pop up coming up.  So everything is working fine.  Thanks again! Smiley Happy