Rookie

Unapplied status

I decided to pay my bill online for the first time as a one time payment using the time warner app. I usually pay by mail but didn't recieve my statement in the mail and thought this way would be easier. After paying last night I checked today and the status of the bill says unpplied? What does that mean and how can this be resolved? I have never been late on a bill and seeing that is freaking me out. I just want to make sure my payment is paid and is going to go through.
4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Unapplied status

@Cmiller1604

The Community Forums are intended to be peer to peer assistance for technical issues.  Your Forums peers will not be able to assist in the matter.

You would need to contact us at 1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328)  for assistance.

Rookie

Issue has been resolved. Thanka
Helper

@Cmiller1604

Can you post what the issue was and how it was resolved so it may help someone else in the future with a similar question?

Lead Moderator

Good morning!

The payment issue is due to it being in pending status until the application of the funds has been completed in the system. it can take up to 72 hours for it to go from pending to applied and in that timeframe will in most cases not show online. 

If you ever have any question about if a payment has posted to the account you can reach our Social Media Customer Care team at

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forums