Participant

My TWC APP now My Spectrum APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major Headache!  So I try to open the my TWC app to pay my bill and when I log in a pop up says to download the My Spectrum App.  So I download the My Spectrum app and try to sign in and it says Oops! Something went wrong.  We weren't able to finish signing you in.  Please try again later.  I thought maybe my password was wrong so logged in on my laptop on Spectrum.com and that worked so I payed my bill that way.  I was on the phone for hours with them and they said the engineering department is gonna fix my issue, and they have a ticket out for my problem.  Well its been 2 days and it still does not work Smiley Sad Smiley Sad  Anyone else having this problem???????

4 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: My TWC APP now My Spectrum APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm unable to login either. The error message is:

"Sign-in Error. We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later. ILI-9000. (1100)."

Seems to be related to the Apple App store app because I am able to login to the web-browser based My Spectrum App.

Never had a problem with the TWC app.

Participant

HHHMMMMM.....I guess your right.  I have a Iphone 10.  Im gonna try and download it on my wifes s9 plus and see if that works.

Participant

So it has to be the apple platform that is causing the sign in issue with the My Spectrum APP!  I downloaded it on my wifes Galaxy S9+ and it works fine.  Tried it on my Apple IPAD, IPHONE X, and IPHONE 6s+ and no action.  Someone please fix this issue.  I already have a ticket out for the issue and its been over a week!  No contact from anyone at Spectrum yet and it seems like this issue ain't serious! HELP!!!!!

Participant

NOW IT'S BEEN WEEKS AND SPECTRUM STILL HASEN'T FIXED THE ISSUE!!!!  ....SMH

Smiley Frustrated image1.png