Community Manager

MY ACCOUNT KNOWN ISSUE 6/26/18

All, 

We are aware of the current issues with the Spectrum TV App, My Account and Email. Fix teams are engaged and are currently working towards a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

16 REPLIES
Sharer

Re: MY ACCOUNT KNOWN ISSUE 6/26/18

Spectrum ID authentication seems to be improving... only took 2 retries to get into the forums just now (wasn't a typo problem... using saved credentials).

However slight it may be, progress just the same.
Valued Participant

Too bad they pretend the my twc app is fine
JnL
Not applicable

AGREED!!!

Rookie

So boring.  It used to just be a weekend thing. I really didn't mind since I subscribed. For a few simple reasons. I already pay for internet service and with MY own modem it is very reliable but definitely not cheap price wise. The only reason I subscribed to their streaming service was for local news. Now every morning the Spectrum app is down. No longer a fan. I will be canceling my stream service.  When I can actually get a hold a the correct department. So far, every time I call it's 3 transfers and 2 different telephone numbers later. 

Rookie

For the past three hours, cannot log into account and the online tv app doesn't work.

How does this happen?

Rookie

Still down???? Do actual engineers work on this issue? I've been with Time Warner for a very long time and these constant up and down times for this is unbelieveable, it never used to be this way.

Rookie

Has this been posted on Facebook?
Newcomer

You could at least give us an idea on when the the problem may be fixed. You people are lucky you have no real competition for cable service here.  I'm a long time customer and I believe in loyalty, but I'm tired of this mess!

Community Manager

@LongtimeSub

You are welcome to reach out on Facebook for direct assistance

I will also post an update to this thread when the network team reports that the issue is resolved.  Keep in mind that you may see services restored before the update is posted here.  There is no estimated time available, but services will be restored as quickly as possible.