km1
Newcomer

Re: MY ACCOUNT KNOWN ISSUE 6/26/18

Ya' know its funny- I just spent  1 frustrating hour on the phone with you people yesterday and was finally set up correctly for Spectrum TV choice. The first day as a tv customer and it doesn't work?  Nice. Not exactly a great first impression. Get it together Spectrum. I have no problem cancelling. Cable isn't something we have to have anyway.

Not applicable

For local TV use a digital antennae, Right now I set 26 channels which includes CBS, ABC, NBC, ION etc. Right now the Spectrum app is not working. Erroe RLP-1025

Highlighted
Valued Participant

That's why I'm afraid to get Choice or Stream. The app breaks every week and the watch spectrum website that streams channels is still Flash.
Not applicable

Still, still down????? We can access our, My Account now but we continue to receive an error when trying to access TV/On Demand via computer.  Still receive the error that follows below. Anyone else???

Service Unavailable

We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again.

If you contact us, please provide this error code: WPC-1005

Sharer

@James_M wrote:

All, 

We are aware of the current issues with the Spectrum TV App, My Account and Email. Fix teams are engaged and are currently working towards a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

29501 Market seems to be "mostly" OK now, just a few glaring exceptions.

We seem to be authenticating for My Account, email, and Spectrum TV apps on the Roku's and Phones just fine.... but we have finally been hit with the loss of all local channels via Spectrum Stream.  In our market, it is somewhere north of 20 channels because of the extra side channels like the dedicated 24/7weather forecast/radar, Bounce, MeTV, ThisTV, etc. that come with each of the core channels for ABC/CBS/FOX/CW/ETV.

Nothing is available from 100 down on the channel list.  However, we get everything in the package from channel 101 and up (including the HD version of C-SPAN), except for the HD versions of all the locals that used to show up before (for example, a local on channel 09 would show again as 1209, etc.).

The only thing that is still completely out of whack is watch.spectrum.net.  It was the ONLY thing that gave me an actual error code (WPC-1005).  IDK if that error is any help... but that is all I've managed to capture so far in our market.

Wish them the best of luck hunting down the proverbial needle in a haystack.

Sharer

@James_M wrote:

All, 

We are aware of the current issues with the Spectrum TV App, My Account and Email. Fix teams are engaged and are currently working towards a resolution. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Looks like things just recovered in Florence, SC (29501 zip)

Had been mostly working with a few exceptions, but it appears to be fully back now.  Local Channels are back, Android and Roku apps working properly, etc.  Web App is properly verifying/warning about needing flash plugin again, yada yada.

So, it looks like we are on the mend again as far as authentication and CDN availability here (provided internet is stable, which may be a different story in some areas).   Hopefully this is rolling to other markets now.

Community Manager

Everyone, 

Thanks for your patience.  As of early today, this issue has been closed and has been resolved.  If you continue to see an issue with your My account access, please contact support directly.

Please contact us at: