Highlighted

Log-in Redirect Loop

Hello, 

I'm a new customer and when i try to log-in for the first time I get stuck in a redirect loop which in the end logs me out. I know, I am using correct password as when I typed in the wrong password it prompts. How do I stop the redirect loop and log in?

Thank you,

Annoyed New Customer

7 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Log-in Redirect Loop

Platform details may help.

For example, some sites (like Hulu.com) can do some weird things in a phone browser in mobile mode... switching to desktop mode corrects it.
Rookie

I also encountered this problem. I reset my password and used new password, but I cannot sign in (It is automatically logged out).

I am using Chrome on Windows 7. I am overseas, but I guess it is not the issue

Community Manager

We apologize for any poor experience.   If the issue is not resolved, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Newcomer

I also get this.  It's really annoying and I can't view my bill.

Tried Safari and Chrome on desktop, as well as resetting password.  I'm a Time Warner user transferred over to Spectrum and it worked fine on the Time Warner site.

I figured this out in my case. I actually had two usernames due to a previous move. For some reason the OLD username and password caused the redirect loop but no error message to let me know the account was deactivated. The new username worked.

Newcomer

Unable to log in on any browser on multiple computers due to this redirect loop.  I get logged right back out as soon as I log in.  As if dealing with Spectrum wasn't already awful enough, are they now trying to make it impossible to actually manage our account?

Newcomer

I figured this out in my case. I actually had two usernames due to a previous move. For some reason the OLD username and password caused the redirect loop but no error message to let me know the account was deactivated. The new username worked.

Lead Moderator

@jrkhoops  If you are getting a redirect loop this is most often caused by

using the login for a former account. 

We encourage you to contact support to look into that. 

You can reach us by phone 

1-800-892-4357 

If you prefer not to phone in you can also contact support directly at:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums