Rookie

Cannot Log In to View my Account

When I try to log in using my credentials, I see a lot of redirects happening, but no error messaging. I purposefully use an incorrect password, and that results in an error state. 

When I reset my password, just for fun, and sign in with the new, correct password, it reloads the login page without any errors. 

In dev tools under Console I see: 

ad.doubleclick - ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

insight.adsrsr - ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

c1.rfihub - ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

secure.leadback - - ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT

t.brand server - ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

pixel.sitescout - ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT Error, missing Report Suite ID in AppMeasurement initialization

macOS Sierra, Chrome 64

7 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Cannot Log In to View my Account

@Breezy

We apologize for any service issues.  There was an issue impacting some users access to the My Account portal.  That issue was resolved yesterday.  If the issue persists for you, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Rookie

Yeah I am still having the same issue. 

Newcomer

I still can't login to my accountonline.... works with the app, just not in the browser? 

Newcomer

It is because you moved.

I was having the same problem for weeks.

After a lot of time spent with Customer Support doing basic troubleshooting, I was escalated to someone who explained that Spectrum (TWC) creates accounts based on service address. When you move, a new account is created and associated to your new address and your previous account from your previous address is closed.

You either have to create a new profile with a new email address and associate it with your new address OR  call Customer Support and ask them to delete (not deactivate) your previous account. This will permit you to then recreate your online profile with your new address.

Hope that helps!

Community Manager

@jasonmaynard

You are correct, account numbers are based on physical location, that is one reason a customer may see an error message.  It can be confusing because even if an account is "transferred"  there is still a new account number if the address is different.  To add to what you said, we can also sometimes associate the new account with the old profile.  There are a few factors that sometimes prevents this, so deleting the old profile and creating a new profile becomes the only option.  Thanks for the post!  

Not applicable

Login not working. Have reset password multiple times and the same screen keeps loading asking for password. Cannot login, cannot pay bill.

Community Manager

@bschwenk,  

For direct assistance, we encourage you to contact our Social Media Customer Care team:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum