Server Error

Unspecified error
Error Code: UNKNWN Reference ID: XD4RI-96AYT-C5QAV-AMZTB-B747C
6 REPLIES
Helper

Re: CAN NOT PAY BILL Server Error when trying to make a payment

Is your account current?

Did you recently cancel service?

Did you recently move and transfer service?

Community Manager

@frankr

Account numbers are tied to the physical address, so if you recently moved, you will have a new account number.  Options include creating a new log in with the new account number.  Since your Forum peers will not be able to assist with this, you will need to contact support directly for assistance.  

Please contact us at: 

Newcomer

I am receiving the same error and I do not want to pay the $5 fee to pay by phone.  Please advise!

Community Manager

@Kcordtz

Since your Forum peers will not be able to assist with this, you will need to contact support directly for assistance.  You can also visit a local store, if you prefer.  

Please contact us at: 

Newcomer

well I didn't have time for that 30 minute phone call and got no response on twitter (not surprised), but I was able to make a payment on that app without any error server code issues - just wanted to let others know in case they were having the same issue and came to these forums looking for an answer and not an unhelpful auto response

Rookie

Called the number and was told that "they are having system issues and to pay via automated phone service".  I waited for a day, and was then able to pay without Server Error.

I urge Spectrum to invest more resources into their web technology stack.