Observer

App won't log in

Upon opening the intelligent home app a message pops up that says "invalid username and password". Once you click okay, it simply shows the app background but will not go to a login area for me to update the information. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app without success. Please help.
12 REPLIES
Helper

Re: App won't log in

Is this an Android application, if so go to Apps or App manager, Clear cache Clear program data, then uninstall, reinstall good loock.... Reboot before reinstall hold power button down about ten seconds will reboot the phone

Good luck. Cheers.
Observer

This is for the iphone.
Highlighted
Newcomer

I'm having the same problem. App was working ok last week and now it's telling me "invalid username or password". Called technical support and they tried to help but nothing wrong.

IPhone 5

I have confirmed that there are known issues affecting passwords with the app. This will be resolved in future updates. As a temporary resolution, the password can be set to the previous password and used.

Tim K
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums
Newcomer

Iphone app problem

I needed to retrieve the password for the app on my droid. I had to reset it. Now, my wife's iphone does not give the option to log in. I have deleted the app, I have deleted it from her cloud. I have rebooted the phone. How can I log her phone in?

Re: Iphone app problem

Floating/pinning this topic for now, as this may become a frequently asked question until it has been resolved with an app update.

Tim K
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums
Rookie

Re: Iphone app problem

Any ETA on fixing the app? You guys do have tech people there right? I mean really, this should have been a day or two fix. You guys realize you're charging us for HOME SECURITY right? If you're light on people maybe bring in Fred Sanford from the dump and see what he can do.
Newcomer

My App will not work.  I don't even have the option to use an old password.  The app has failed since the update and just says invalid username or password and stays on page without any other options.  I tried resetting phone and uninstalling and reinstalling app. Any further solutions to date?

Spectrum Employee

If you have not done so already, I would encourage you to call into Intelligent Home support at 1-855-632-6060.

Thank you.

Paul B.

Moderator - TWC Community Forums