Rookie

Re: why do you not provide the freeform app for mobile phones?

Seriously still looking for the Freeform app! A very big majority of my shows are on located on the Freeform channel. When I'm someplace other than my home, I would like to be able to still watch my shows when they are on. I can't watch these shows from my TWC app either. I'm super bummed! Anyway somebody from TWC could please make this a priority? Thank you
N/A

Impatiently still waiting for this agreement to happen...

Im starting to hate twc the always have problems amd im missing my episodes. 😠
Newcomer

Get huluplus and drop tim Warner like I am doing twc. Is really going diwn hill anyway
Newcomer

And no. We don't need twc internet
Newcomer

Even on demand you can't watch half of the freeform tv programs. Never available!! They claim high speed internet and better cable cable service but what good is it if you can't watch apps or half of on demand. And don't get me started on those $4 a month HD boxes!!

Newcomer

I will be discontinuing my TWC service as soon as possible based on their lack of mobile accessibility as well as the TERRIBLE DVR cable box they provided us with about 50 hours of storage. It's absolutely insulting for them to post advertisement after advertisement about how amazing their service and cable boxes are when they only provide the cheapest boxes to their current clients. TWC just isn't meeting up to the expectations set by every other cable provider on the market. 

Newcomer

Re: Free form

This is a solution?  Cmon TWC and Charter are now the same company yet treat the TWC customers like red headed step children.

Why can't they load our email addresses into the Spectrum database so the ABC app and others of it's ilk recognize us as Spectrum customers.

Nothing short of making the app work should make this issue show up as solved.

Unless solved means we don't care. 

Newcomer

Re: Free form

How was this solved? I read every remark. The only answer TW provided was from their scripted page they use to answer EVERY questioned asked. The only way a TW customer can solve this and view whT they want is to change providers like I did today. I left TW after 20 yrs because for $200 a month all they are willing to provide is outdated equipment and scripted customer serv that says absolutly nothing! Come on customers thosenof you that just threaten to leave but don't only let TW know what hey do is ok with you because you stay and pay them and thats all they care about! If all of you who theeaten to leave did it TW might listen. After reading these theeads I actually made an appt with anorher provider and they come tomorrow! I'm so excited to now be able to watch all the programs I missed once again! Bye bye TW you just lost a loyal 20yr customer and my $200 a month.
Newcomer

What abput when your on demand is down, like now at 7:15am?  At the very least you should be able to keep the TWC cable working if you're not going to allow the app.  But i think you should get over your struggle with technolgy and allow these apps to work with your system.  Fios just came into my area, i hear it's good.