Highlighted
Rookie

why do you not provide the freeform app for mobile phones?

I am trying to get freeform provided with time warner cable. I can't sign into freeform because it isn't provided, by time warner cable. I would like to have help in this situation.
29 REPLIES
TWC Alumni

Re: why do you not provide the freeform app for mobile phones?

I apologize for the inconvenience. At this time, we do not have an agreement with them, to allow for the viewing of content in that manner. I am not able to state if that will happen or anytime soon, honestly. I have not heard of anything of that becoming available. 

Rookie

What would it take for them to have an agreement? What ways can I influence this to happen? Do you have any suggestions?
N/A

Free form

I just switched to TWC and can't use free form (abc family) app anymore????   It worked with Uverse.

What are Time Waner plans to address this?  I have 2 weeks left to make my decison to keep TWC or not and this is a big deal due to my daughter's love of this app.

I need to know so I can make a decision quickly

Thanks in advance

Jeff

Community Manager

Re: Free form

I apologize, the Freeform app, formerly ABC Family is not currently available through TWC.  If you are still looking for assistance please feel free to contact TWC directly at 

TWC_ForumsHelp

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

James M.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Direct TV, AT and T, Cox, and Charter all have such an agreement. Why is Time Warner so behind in this?

Newcomer

This is making me think of switching to another cable company I use to use the abc family app all the time now I can't get on because my cable company is not providing this service. I think this is messed up.

Here's another vote for the Freeform app. I want to watch SHADOWHUNTERS!

Newcomer

It seems as though Twc doesn't have agreements with several stations... Free form, all Disney channels, I think hallmark!! I'm pretty tired of it myself, you pay so much money for programming and then can't access it in other ways except through a cable box. Just ridiculous!

Maybe you should uodate new episodes on demand faster. Its thursday and twc still doesnt have mondays episode's up for the Fosters or recovery road.