Newcomer

tennis channel app

Why can we not receive Tennis Channel Everywhere as an app?  Spectrum does not appear as a provider.  Totally unacceptable!!!!

16 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: tennis channel app

@gfkdzdds

You can request channels and access to apps using this link to Channel Requests.  

Spectrum Social Media Customer Care

Rookie

Re: tennis channel app

The tennis channel provides streaming of the channel via its app, and this is available at no extra cost for customers who purchase the channel through their cable provider.
Spectrum/TWC customers have posted for years about the disappointment of Spectrum not providing access to app that customers have already paid for.
You will lose my business if you refuse to give Spectrum customers access to this app.

Newcomer

Tennis Channel App

I'm paying extra for Tennis Channel, yet I cannot access the tennis Channel App. Every other Cable service offers access. No explanation from Spectrum Twc going back four years. I'm adding this to a long list of problems, and I'm fighting hard to get an alternative cable provider in my neighborhood. Will be happy to leave this mess behind.
Lead Moderator

Re: Tennis Channel App

Our apologies for your disappointment with this. Thank you for your feedback on this. We appreciate the time you have taken to share your interest.

I am not able to provide you with a time this may be available. If this channel is in your subscription you would have access to that though the Spectrum TV app/website.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

Tennis Channel

TWC is not listed as a cable provider on the Tennis Channel app. Please make this app available to your customers.
Proven Sharer

Re: Tennis Channel

Did you look for Spectrum on the list of cable providers?  The internal migration from TWC to Spectrum has been under way for several months now. 

Lead Moderator

Good morning.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. 

Indeed @karlbeckman we do not currently partner with the Tennis Channel.

Exclusive Spectrum Apps & Partner Apps  does not list access to that.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

That is to bad! Most every orther provider of the tennis channel is a provider to the tennis channel app.

Plus your "free" spectum app for samsung tv's is poor. It stops work almost daily. This condition is forceing me to purchase an alternative solution.

M P

Not applicable

Access to the Tennis Channel Everywhere app is free to subscribers of Tennis Channel only from “participating providers.” Why is Spectrum not participating in this? It seems that most of your major competitors, as well as many small providers do participate.  PLEASE add this!!!