Browser

Re: tennis channel app

Still unable to access TennisChannel app to watch tennis anywhere despite having that channel on Spectrum.
Spectrum app is not a solution since it won't let us watch anything outside of our own network, please work on so we can sign in to the app with Spectrum as provider.

Re: Tennis Channel App

But the problem there is that you can only view Tennis Channel on a cell phone thru a Spectrum Wifi, which makes no sense at all.  Why would I want mobile view in my home when I can watch it on my TV?  You need to allow Tennis Channel via Spectrum app via cell data.

Thanks,

Brian

Re: Tennis Channel

Hello Julia,

At this time Spectrum does offer Tennis Channel to home services, so why can it not be expanded to the Tennis Channel app?  I am paying a fee to have certain channels with one of those being the Tennis Channel.

Thanks,

Brian

Newcomer

Re: Tennis Channel

Julia, why is this issue marked as "Solved" when live coverage on the Tennis Channel is still unavailable in the app? Please escalate this issue so it can get resolved.

Highlighted
Newcomer

Re: Tennis Channel App

The Spectrum app only has the programming on the Tennis Channel ... not all the additional programming you get with the Tennis Channel app.  I join all the others here asking why I am paying extra for theTennis Channel yet Spectrum does not allow its customer to use the Tennis Channel App.  Comcast, Cox, AT&T, Fios, all the rest offer it.  Come on Spectrum, it's time you give us access to The Tennis Channel app.

Newcomer

This problem has been resolved! I am a Spectrum customer. On 07/02/18 I subscribed to ESPN+ at $4.99 per month. I think one week is a trial free. I called ESPN AT 1-800-727-1800 and they helped me put the app on my desk top computer, Iphone, and big screen tv. I am now able to watch any tennis match I would have watched on Tennis Channel Plus. There’s a lot of other stuff to watch on ESPN+ for just $4.99 a month but I love tennis. This solves my grand slam problem. I am very surprised that Sprectrum is not doing a lot of advertisement in regards to this.
Rookie

Tom, this coverage of Wimbledon is through ESPN, not the Tennis Channel.

Spectrum has still refused to allow its customers who pay for the Tennis Channel to receive Tennis Channel access via the online app.