Lead Moderator

What Partner Apps can I use with my TWC/Spectrum service?

[ Edited ]

How do I use TV Everywhere?

You can begin using TV Everywhere by visiting SpectrumTV.com, downloading and launching the Spectrum TV app, or by visiting one of our programming partner's TV Everywhere websites or apps. Once at the TV Everywhere site/app of your choice, select Spectrum as your TV provider, enter your username and password and begin watching. If Spectrum isn't listed as an option, choose the appropriate Spectrum provider (TWC Spectrum, BHN Spectrum or Charter Spectrum). 

Note:
 You must be subscribed to the programming that you're trying to view as part of your regular TV package in order to watch the programming via TV Everywhere.

More than 50 partner apps

Check out a list of our Partner Apps here: TWC/Spectrum Partner Apps

Featuring: 

Watch original series and hot movies with the HBO GO app -- HBO
HBO GO®

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Apple TV® | Kindle Fire| Chromecast | ROKU® | Samsung Smart TV | Xbox 360® | Xbox One™ | PlayStation 3 | Fire TV | Fire TV Stick | PlayStation 4

Get unlimited access to SHOWTIME® original series, hit movies, sports, comedy with the SHOWTIME ANYTIME app -- SHOWTIME
SHOWTIME ANYTIME®

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Apple TV® | ROKU® |Xbox 360® | Kindle Fire | Fire TV |Chromecast | Xbox One™

Watch a live stream or full episodes on the Animal Planet app.
Animal Planet

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

TBS

Download: App Store | Google Play | Amazon | Watch Online

Watch real-time weather on your terms with The Weather Channel app.
CNN

Download: App Store | Google Play | Amazon | Watch Online

ABC

Watch live TV, shorts, clips, and full episodes of ABC hit shows with the ABC app.

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Roku | Apple TV® | Kindle Fire | Fire TV