Observer

Re: Watch TNT app not available for TWC subscribers

Kodi
Rookie

We need to be able to stream away from home. We pay for it we deserve it. PERIOD it's ridiculous that we have to be home to to stream a game on our phone? Why would anyone do that?
Newcomer

There are over a hundred cable companies that allow access to TNT steaming. Get your act together TWC.. now you're with Spectrum do something. This is ridiculous and is only making me want to switch to DirecTV
N/A

If you're not going to allow the app to be used then at least DON'T SKIP episodes on demand so your viewers can watch way they've missed! We pay a lot of money, not to mention the increase in billing, bad internet connection and poor customer service that has come along with this change. Add the app already!
Rookie

This is ridiculous.  If Spectrum owns TWC why aren't shows that are available to other Spectrum customers available to us also?  Hundreds of cable providers allow streaming of TNT, including other Spectrum outlets, yet those of us saddled with TWC are left out in the cold, but I bet we're not given a break in what we're charged for only getting part of the service.  I hated TWC, and hoped that with Spectrum it would be better, but the price went up, the service went down, and satellite or AT&T is looking better every day.  And as long as I'm venting, why is AXXS shown on my channel listing but again, not available to us but available to other Spectrum subscribers?

N/A

Charter customers are able to access this so should TWC Spectrum Customers we are all the same COMPANY Charter needs to combine all three of us together with one log in for all three divisions so we dont have this issue