Observer

Watch TCM

I cannot log into Watch TCM.  The screen prompts me to log in, I choose Spectrum, and it says waiting to connect, then, after a while, I get an error message that it cannot connect to and it gives a long url, or it just goes to a green screen.  I have already uninstalled and reinstalled.  It is quite frustrating, since the app used to work.  Any fixes?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Watch TCM

Good morning!

If you can provide a bit more information our forums members can 

help sort this out.

What kind of device are you using?

Do you have adequate storage open?

Are you able to log in on an alternate device?

Are you able to login to My Account ?

How long has this been an issue for you? 

Are you streaming only or do you have a cable box? If you have a cable

box are you able to view the channel there? 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Highlighted
Observer

Hi, Julia,

I have a Kindle Fire HD x 8.9.  Should have enough storage.  I am able to use the cable box.  I can log in on the Spectrum website.  I would say this issue has occurred in the last month.  The app works on the iPhone.

Thanks.

Helper

@Thegoof1226 wrote:

Hi, Julia,

I have a Kindle Fire HD x 8.9.  Should have enough storage.  I am able to use the cable box.  I can log in on the Spectrum website.  I would say this issue has occurred in the last month.  The app works on the iPhone.

Thanks.

When you say "should have enough storage" are you saying that you checked it's memory status and it has more than enough or are you saying you guess it has enough?

Community Manager

@Thegoof1226

For third party apps, we support the username and password.  If the username and password is working on a different device (iPhone), then access is working.  We suggest contacting Kindle Support for assistance accessing this app on that device, since it sounds like this is an issue beyond username and password.  You can also contact the TCM app developer.  

Observer

How do I contact TCM app developer?  Is there a certain amount of storage that I need?  I was abele to download and install the app without any message about insufficient storage.

Community Manager

@Thegoof1226

App support can be found at the app store, usually under "contact developer".  For TCM,  they have a support channel on their mobile website:  http://www.tcm.com/mobile/