Newcomer

Watch TCM App

It has been almost 2 years since this issue was first brought up. I thought TWC cared more about their customers. I have a lot of family and friends that have dropped TWC for the lack of things that they offer for the prices that they charge. I'm trying to hang in there. But if they can come up with an agreement with networks like ESPN, HBO Cinemax, Starz, ect., they can come up with an agreement with TCM. Many of their customers are classic movie fans. Sometimes we miss some of our favorite classics while on the go. So this would really help us with catching up with our favs. I really hope this issue is answered one way or the other. So TWC your customers need a straight answer from you telling us that an agreement has been made or telling why the agreement couldn't be made.

13 REPLIES

Watch TCM app

PLEASE add Watch TCM to TWC's line up of supported apps!!! I don't understand why it is not supported.

Lead Moderator

Re: Watch TCM app

[ Edited ]

Please do visit http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/channel-feedback.html

for submission of your channel request.

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Community Manager

Re: Watch TCM App

You can submit channel request feedback at the following link: 

http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/channel-feedback.html

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

James M.

Rookie

We've all submitted many requests - can TWC at least tell us why they haven't supported the TCM app?

Participant

TWC_JamesM wrote:

You can submit channel request feedback at the following link: 

http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/channel-feedback.html

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

James M.

This has nothing to do with "channel feedback", but everything to do with TWC's lack of a contractual negotiations with TCM for customers to be able to use the Watch TCM APP.  I can - and do often - watch TCM; I can watch TCM via OnDemand.  I can NOT watch TCM on the Watch TCM app.  Why not?

The answer you have given is basically just saying you don't know why, so say you don't know why or just don't answer.  Find OUT why.  But I think TWC's customer base deserves answers and not run-arounds.  [At least Comcast's Mods and Official Employees answer honestly and don't post links that don't get results.]

Be kind when possible. It is always possible.
----- Dalai Lama
Newcomer

Ditto. Why can't we have access to Watch TCM?
Participant

[ Edited ]

There are three channels that many of us have been wanting for a couple of YEARS now...(it used to be four but TWC finally worked out a deal with the SEC so we can now watch SEC on the Watch ESPN app.)  The three are:  TCM, The Longhorn Network, and CNN livestream...strangely enough, two of those channels are owned by Time Warner...the OTHER Time Warner...the spinoff company that used to be part of TWC.  Wonder if there were agreements made when the two companies split that prevent these two channels from being streamed by TWC...or is it just hard feelings between the two companies that is stalling negotiations to stream CNN and TCM.  It is mind-boggling to me and to others that TWC has been unable, (or unwilling) to work out agreements to provide these three channels to stream.  Overall, TWC's streaming access is not terrible, but not having these three channels to stream is beyond frustrating.  C'mon TWC...surely you can get this done before we all grow old and die.

Newcomer

Yet another reason to fire Time Warner
Newcomer

Re: Watch TCM app

Link doesn't work. Besides you the twc employee can take the suggestion and forward it your lazy self if you gave a crap.