Rookie

Turner apps on mobile devices

Why is Time Warner/ Spectrum not one of the hundreds of providers listed when I try to get CNN go, TBS, TNT, or TMC on my mobile devices?
3 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Turner apps on mobile devices

Because TWC won't pay them for access rights.

Participant

But wait...we're all just one big happy family now, right???  I guess that only applies to execs at the top and their profits...not we customers...I care not one bit for the nuances of licensing agreements...we're all one company now...all of us should have access to all of the streaming content that all the former separate businesses had.  Where is the "World-Class" product we keep hearing about in the incessant Welcome to Spectrum commercials they keep bombarding us with.  Where is the better for customers they promised when they were trying to get approval for the merger?  Is it the elimination of 6-tuner DVRs and Whole House, replaced with ancient 2-tuner DVR technology?  Is it better access to streaming content?  No...it's...wait for it...higher prices...yay!!

Lead Moderator

Check out our new updated Apps page: Exclusive Spectrum Apps & Partner Apps

Watch real-time weather on your terms with The Weather Channel app.
CNN

Download: App Store | Google Play | Amazon | Watch Online

When you want to know what's happening, tap into the global news gathering power of CNN. With correspondents and bureaus reporting from across the world, no other news source even comes close. - at no additional cost with your TWC ID.

TBS

The all-new TBS app brings you the TBS originals you love, like Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, Angie Tribeca, Search Party and more, along with comedy hits like The Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, American Dad and Friends. You can also catch live sports, awards-shows and blockbuster movies.

You can even start watching before signing in with your TV provider (up to 10 minutes for live TV and five minutes for on-demand). And, we’ve added select TNT shows to the new Spotlight section so you can get a taste of the best dramas on TV. TWC ID required.

TNT

The all-new TNT app brings you the TNT originals you love, like Animal Kingdom, Good Behavior, The Last Ship and more, along with favorites like Law & Order, Castle and Charmed. You can also catch live sports, awards-shows and blockbuster movies.

You can even start watching before signing in with your TV provider (up to 10 minutes for live TV and five minutes for on-demand). And, we've added select TBS shows to the new Spotlight section so you can get a taste of the best comedies on TV. TWC ID required.