Newcomer

Re: Tennis Channel App

Julia I have checked and "tennis channel everywhere" is not available to Time Warner Cable subscribers. So disappointing! Please pass along tennis fans' dismay. Thank you, Barry.
Lead Moderator

I did not mean that you could sign in with your TWC user ID. They offer a subscription plan

for access

Tennis Channel Everywhere There are fees that apply, this would not be part of your TWC 

subscription. 

We understand that you would like to have access to this through your TWC ID.Your feedback

will be submitted on the channel. 

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Spectator

Re: Tennis channel everywhere.....except time warner

As others have stated, in the past we were able to have access to the Tennis Channel app--now TWC is one of the very few not listed??   TWC is also one of the few that still charge a "premium" for access to the Tennis Channel--most other cable providers have it in their 'basic tier.'    We pay enough every month why not allow access to the app??????  I've contacted Tennis Channel and they said "ball is in your court!" Pun intended!!!!  At $238 a month (no HBO SHO etc..) I think that is enough to pay and have access to the TC app!!!  

Everyone's Tags (1)
N/A

What the hell is going on??? This is not a third world country. How long are we expected to wait for this?? It gets really frustrating when I can't even pay to see streaming tennis.
Newcomer

I had to use the TWC TV app to watch the Tennis Channel as I was unable to use the Tennis Channel Everyehere app because TWC is not a listed provider. 

Spectator

Same here--I wish TWC allowed access to the app. We pay extra to get Tennis Channel-so only fair??? Not that the TC app is all that great--need to buy TC Plus for matches usually. Maybe the new company Charter/Spectrum will serve us better??
Newcomer

I agree with all above this is outrageous!! We pay time warner for tennis channel and we cannot access this FREE service from tennis channel to its subscribers through nearly every single other cable provider.

This is consistent with time warner's generally poor service and customer care.
Rookie

Adding another disgruntled customer who just realized that I can't get Tennis Channel via Kindle Fire Stick.  I'm paying for access to that channel.   It's absurd that I can't get it anywhere I want in my own house!

bpo
Newcomer

Another year has passed and despite the fact that seemingly every other cable provider in the US provides access, Time Warner still has not resolved this issue.  They no longer have a monopoly in our community. Will be taking my business to ATT Uverse.

Newcomer

Julia,

It's been over a year since you posted this and Spectrum hasn't resolve the issue. It's frustrating that the tennischannel app is available for a lot of providers and not for such a big company like Spectrum.

Many Spectrum customers and tennis fans would appreciate if this gets resolve.

Thank you