Newcomer

Tennis Channel App

When will the Tennis Channel app be available?

20 REPLIES

Tennis channel everywhere.....except time warner

twc-  please add tennis channel everywhere app access.  We already are paying for and receiving it in cable package

Lead Moderator

Re: Tennis channel everywhere.....except time warner

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. 

Please also enter your channel request here: http://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/channel-feedback.html

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Rookie

[ Edited ]

Hi Julia,

I think I have a similar issue. I am paying for and receive the Sports Package which provides me with the NFL Network/NFL Redzone and the Tennis Channel as just part of my Sports package and we love it. However, I have a Tennis Channel Everywhere App on my iPad which allows people to get the Tennis Channel anywhere they have a WIFI/Cellular connection IF they subscribe to it from their cable provider(same is true for theNFL Network Channel which I could get on my Apple TV box or on my Samsung Android phone).  Here's the trick: you are asked to PICK YOUR PROVIDER from a very long list of cable providers, both large and very small ones, but Time Warner Cable is not on either the Tennis Channel or the NFL Network Channel list of authorized providers.

WHY IS THAT?  There are some very "I never even heard of you" tiny, tiny cable providers on those listed, but not the mega-giant TWC...!!!  Why is that? I get WATCH ESPN on my phone and on my iPad because TWC is listed as aprovider, but not for Apple TV's NFL Network App or Tennis Channel Everywhere App. This should be looked into since I already pay for them and should be able to use their apps based on my provider's authentication. Please lobby for this on our behalf.  thanks.

MillisMike

Newcomer

TWC used to be on app and now it s not. Not sure why TWC???!!!!
Newcomer

I have tennis channel app on phone and used to watch regularly. All of a sudden TWC is NOT an option as a provider ??? Please fix this oversight asap. Thank you !
Newcomer

i have also requested the Tennis Channel App support TWC. They have failed to agree for years and frankly the competition is winning! TWC is about the only one not listed. What is the issue?? can we get more information and possibly a time frame for when we can enjoy what we pay for to the fullest? 

thanks 

Lead Moderator

Re: Tennis Channel App

We do not have a date of when or if this will become available through your TWC subscription.

Tennis Channel Everywhere does appear to be available with subscription through them.

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Newcomer

The only good that link does is absolutely NONE!!! Give us access to a Tennis Channel Everywhere! We all know it is about money, as if your prices weren't high enough! We have to pay for the privilege of getting the Tennis Xhannel as well, at least provide us with the satisfaction of being able to watch it from wherever we are! I don't have another option besides Time Warner in my area, and am a HUGE tennis fan. This has been a HUGE disappointment to me from the day I heard about the app. I have called and called, emailed, written, and still NOTHING!! Except for higher fees. 

Re: Tennis Channel App

I don't understand how every other provider offers Tennis Channel Plus except for Time Warner Cable. It's very disappointing.