Eva
Newcomer

Re: TWC not a provider on WATCH Disney Junior for Apple TV

I agree (we use Roku). Plus the TWC app causes untold grief (internet drops and more)!
N/A

Has anyone tried RCN for internet? Having all the same problems with Spectrum... DisneyJr app, aside- which is a problem too. 

Newcomer

I have RCN internet works fine we are in NYC -- we have less drops now on it hatn we had with TWC and Verizon so i am satisfied.

CAS
N/A

i have had this same experience, i pay throught the nose so I can All the Time Warner Channels  and Time Warner internet, but can't watch Disney Jr On Demand when my grandchild is over even when logged in to Time Warner through my Roku .  For what I am paying I should get Disney jr on demand- Every other provider under the sun is listed  but not TW!!!!!

Same here. They better hurry or I am gone!
DW2
N/A

We have a weird situation.

Our Disney junior app has been working for at least the past 6 months, then all of a sudden, 2 days ago, all episodes on the app became locked.

To unlock it says sign in with TV provider. i tried and it didn't work.

Spoke to Spectrum, spoke to Disney and no one could help me until today when I found out that TWC doesn't have access to Disney Jr.  I don't understand when we have been using it for so long and now we can't.

Charter/Spectrum is on the list, but I was told that I have to use TWC/Spectrum, which isn't there. How can it work for so long when TWC don't supposedly have access to the app?

Disney Jr. is available via the Spectrum TV application.

-Melissa O.

Spectrum Community Forum Moderator

Lead Moderator

Check out our updated Apps list here: Exclusive Spectrum Apps & Partner Apps

Disney Junior

Your kids can enjoy many of their favorite shows live or On Demand with the Disney Junior App.

Now your kids can experience Disney Junior in a whole new way — they can enjoy many of their favorite shows LIVE* or ON DEMAND with the Disney Junior App! Anytime. Anywhere. *TWC ID required.

Download: App Store | Google Play

Watch Online

More Information: Roku | Apple TV® | Kindle Fire | Fire TV