TWC not a provider on WATCH Disney Junior for Apple TV

Just watched the commerical for WATCH Disney Junior on Disney Junior channel for TWC and went to get on my Apple TV which also has that app and TWC does not show up as a provider.  Is this correct and if so, will TWC be added soon?

47 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: TWC not a provider on WATCH Disney Junior for Apple TV

This has been a very sad situation for my son and me as well...
He has many shows he loves on Disney Junior and can't watch on the app.
I have issues with USA network and TNT network can't log in, all because TWC isn't one of the listed networks....
I really love to know when it would be added...!
I've patiently waited for over 4years for a change, this can drive one to change network.
Newcomer

Doesn't work on the xbox 360 either.... getting super annoyed

Can somebody from time warner answer this  feed 

Lead Moderator

At this time we are not a participant with Disney Application. 

I am not able to provide you with a date of if, or when, this will be an available option for you. 

Disney Jr, Disney, and Disney XD are available through the TWCTV.com website and App

While on your home network provided they are part of your Video subscription. 

Have a great New Year!

Thank you for participating in the Forums.  

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

N/A

Why only on TWC.com and not on Apple TV?  My kids can't watch this programing on our TV.  This will make me consider switching providers.

My kids and household has suffered from this too! We will switch if it does not become available within the next month or so. This is one of many issues we have had with TWC. Almost each issue has had no resolution and we continue to pay for services that do not work properly. I can't understand how a company can have so many problems and send out every type of worker possible to resolve the issues but cannot seem to fix a thing. This is so frustrating. 

Spectator

Please provide the time frame in which TWC will be added to the Disney apps.
Spectrum Employee

I apologize, however, there is no timeframe as to if or when this will become available.

N/A

That is not much consolation that you can view it ON YOUR HOME NETWORK with the TWC App. What about when we are at a resturaunt or in the car and looking to entertain the children by streaming Disney Junior? How do they have hundreds of participating providers (including EVERY MAJOR PROVIDER EXCEPT TWC) yet you guys will not allow it? Something is seriously wrong. VerizonFiOS offers it. AT&T offers it. Xfinity offers it. Charter offers it...

This seems eerily similiar to the TWC  CFO saying several years ago that Google Fiber was crazy to think that anyone would want Gigabit internet. Not so crazy now. People want to utilize the Disney Junior app. For more than $200/mo, you'd think it would be a REASONABLE request.