Re: TNT and TBS apps not available for TWC Spectrum customers

[ Edited ]

I would like to be able to access TNT by phone app. when I am away from home. 

I would like shows not be limited  as to how long they are available to watch after the show is aired.  I  just discovered "GOOD BEHAVIOR"  and  TWC  has discontinued  the replays already on my "ON DEMAND".

Lead Moderator

@EChap Thank you for joining the forums and providing us with your feedback.

Just a point of clarification Time Warner Cable/Spectrum does not own or co-own HBO. 
That is Time Warner Inc.  

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Lead Moderator

@nursemary  Thank you also for your feedback. I did want to let you know that

we do not control the On Demand content or how long it is available through 

our service, that decision is made by the network. 

You may want to visit their website, it may still be available there.

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

The problem is everyone want's to watch TNT and TBS on the go when they're not connected to there home wifi. As of now there is no way a TWC subscriber can acess those channels away from there home. Please either add TNT to the offline channels available on the spectrum tv app or make a deal with TNT and TBS so TWC customers can log in to the respective apps. This is very frustrating for TWC customers in this day and age where everything happens on the go. If a deal is not soon met I will be switching back to a different provider.

Thanks

Joe A

Rookie

Julia,  to which website do you refer?

Newcomer

GEEZ...I posted this back in January and still nothing has happened...This is completely absurd. I've been waiting for over 2 years for this to be corrected. It's unacceptable that TWC/Spectrum has let this go on for so long. They obviously do not care about their customers. Enough is enough... we understand that you can view TNT on your home network though the Spectrum app, but do you understand that PEOPLE TRAVEL! For anyone who isn't a customer right now...DO NOT USE TWC/ SPECTRUM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. They do not care about their customers! I seriously have to stop complaining and just switch providers now that there are choices in my area Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Newcomer

Sorry for the delayed reply... I'm talking about the TNT/TBS App...and the TWC app only shows these channels on your home network.
Newcomer

I know those channels don't work anywhere except my home network.
Observer

[ Edited ]

For everyone (presumably twc employees) saying the channels work on home wifi. 

You do realize people only want to watch these channels on devices when AWAY from home and NOT connected to their home network. When I am home... I turn on the television and turn to either channel with no problem. That's NOT the topic of discussion. 

Our voices have not been heard. Switching to fois 2 year discounted contract and if twc decides to add TNT I might join back after.