Newcomer

TNT and TBS apps not available for TWC Spectrum customers

Complete nonsense that the TNT and TBS apps are not available for TWC customers. The process to make these apps available to your paying customers has drug on way too long. Only reason I have not switched to another provider is because TWC had a "monopoly" on my area. Other providers have moved in, it's time to make a change.
21 REPLIES
Expert

Re: TNT and TBS apps not available for TWC Spectrum customers

[ Edited ]

Are they on your TWCTV.com?

They are here.

I am still on a TWC package and not one of the Spectrum ones....

Please clarify what you have

and your city/zip code, some areas are messed up

Lead Moderator

We can certainly understand your frustration and thank you for sharing your feedback.

Those channels are available via the TWCTV application in most areas. 

We would be happy to take a look at that for you if you would like. 

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

[ Edited ]
We are having the same problem. In order to use the TBS app, we need to log in with our Charter Spectrum account. However, Time Warner Spectrum is not the same thing even though they are both Charter Communications.

For as much as we pay a month for a pretty low end package, you would think we would be able to have access to apps so we can watch shows on our devices or Apple TV. One more reason we are shopping around for another service provider.
Highlighted
Newcomer

This is definntely not a good thing. Why is this not available, especially since the merger?

[ Edited ]

Yes they are avaliable on the TWCTV app, but you have to be at home connected to the same wifi network as your receiver. 

We are not able to access those channels on a cellular device through the Watch TNTor TBS app. Time Warner/Spectrum is not listed as a participating provider. Not fair. 

NBA League Pass free previews are also offered for every other provider except Spectrum. Time Warner used to offer the free previews. Spectrum doesn't. When I called to inquire why, the answer I received was, "We are not offering a free preview of NBA League Pass." 

Please relay this to someone. 

Rookie

I have the same issue. ABC, NBC, CBS, BBC, HBO, Netflix, Hulu apps ALL work with my iPhone 7. The TNT app will not. The app says my provider is not listed. I was with TimeWarner in Los Angeles/Westchester.  Spectrum took over....but the TNT app will not allow me. HELP!!!

Newcomer

Hi,

The tnt app still does not let me sign in with my user/pass when on mobile network. It used to before the merger. Is there a way to get a new user/pass that might work. charter spectrum is the only spectrum provider. I'm not sure if this would be the provider since time warner is now spectrum time warner and not listed as a provider on the tnt app.

Newcomer

My area in Los Angeles is also home to the monopoly of Time Warner/Spectrum.  "More but Less". The days when they were regulated as a public utility are gone. There is no real competition. Keep this in mind as we deregulate the internet and forego internet equality. If TWC/Spectrum is also able to control the internet will we wont  be able to get not only TBS or TNT but maybe no Netflix or Hulu or Amazon or HBO. Oh wait, HBO is part of TWC....

It only get better. More competition in this industry means more monopolies.