nm
Newcomer

Re: TCM and other mobile app access under Spectrum

I used to watch the classic movie clips on TCMs website on my laptop before  WatchTCM became an app.  That feature at least seems like it could have been retained for long time TCM fans on their website. Mostly the website is just for viewing the schedule now.  

A TWC-now-Spectrum subscriber who misses pre- app TCM days.

Waiting for the  finished merger.....

dbm
Newcomer

So the official solution posted 9/25/2016 is "wait until corporate gets it's act together"?  HELL OF A WAY TO RUN A RAILROAD!  Personally I am really hoping an alternatve cable TV provider will extend their fiber-based service one more mile to reach our home, my friends on that service are very happy.  I am not.

Newcomer

This does not help. All these services request this login, one would think that if this merger will take forever, add those missing networks to the list for the short time. You know, if we are all one big family now, it should be allowed. That's the easy thing to do instead of, hey you have to wait until the new year, after this merger has been made for almost a year now. 

Participant

Well...it looks as though our long wait is finally over.  Since Spectrum has recently updated their login platform, all the partner apps I've tried now work, at least they do on iOS.  TCM, TNT, Adult Swim, CNN GO,  Cartoon Network, BBC America are the ones I've gotten to work that didn't used to.  It was a much longer wait than it should have been, but we finally have pretty much all the partner app access I've been looking for.

Lead Moderator

[ Edited ]

TCM  is now available with your TWC ID and log with a qualifying subscription !

TCM

Download: App Store | Google Play | Amazon | Watch Online

Turner Classic Movies presents WATCH TCM, an authenticated streaming service that allows you to enjoy unlimited access to the best of TCM, at no additional cost with your TV subscription. Not your ordinary "TV Everywhere" service, WATCH TCM is a content rich and in-depth movie companion that lets you experience the culture of Turner Classic Movies anytime, anywhere. So let's go, let's login and LET'S MOVIE. TWC ID required.